1st 4-week session: June 17th – July 13th
2nd 4-week session: July 14th – August 9th
8-week Session: June 17th – August 9th
Visiting Weekend: July 12th – 14th
1st 4-week session: June 22nd – July 18th
2nd 4-week session: July 19th – August 14th
8-week Session: June 22nd – August 14th
Visiting Weekend: July 17th – 19th
***You are able to take advantage of discounts by selecting different payment options!***
EQUAL INSTALLMENTS – CASH or ECHECK
– 4-Week Tuition: $5,850
– 8-Week Tuition: $10,500
EQUAL INSTALLMENTS – CREDIT CARD
– 4-Week Tuition: $6,000
– 8-Week Tuition: $10,800
PAY IN FULL AT REGISTRATION
– By Paying in Full at Registration, you will receive a credit of $150 on a 4-week tuition or $250 on 8-week tuition, equal to the cost of the Cancel for Any Reason Insurance!
* Must register before November 1, 2018
All deposits are fully refundable until September 15th, 2018.
• Cancel for Specified Causes (The Student Protection Plan) has been purchased on your behalf through Travel Insured International! This offers benefits for trip cancellation/interruption and more! See Plan Document for full details.
North Star will offer no refunds after September 15th, 2018. After that time, you would need to file a claim with Travel Insured.
•Cancel for Any Reason! If you choose, you can purchase the optional Student Deluxe Cancel for Any Reason (CFAR)* plan. This helps provide coverage should your son need to cancel for any reason. You can upgrade to the Cancel for Any Reason plan for $150 for 4-weeks or $250 for 8-weeks.
*CFAR converage is 75% of the nonrefundable trip cost. Trip cancellation must be 48 hours or more prior to the scheduled departure. CFAR must be purchased at the time of plan purchase and with, or before your final payment. This benefit is not available to residents of New York State.
• Spending money charge of $200 for 4-weeks, $350 for 8 weeks includes laundry, camp store, Cruiser Day spending money, field trips and misc. expenses.
• Sibling discounts of $125 per session will be applied to each additional camper per family.
$280.00 round trip bus travel from Chicago and Milwaukee
$150.00 round trip bus travel from Minneapolis
• Campers flying will travel to Minneapolis and are responsible for their own airfare.
• These are our 9th graders only.
Horseback riding – $28.00 per ride
• 10 rides billed in advance
Private Tennis Lessons
• Sign up will take place in the Spring.