1st 4-week session: June 19th – July 15th
2nd 4-week session: July 16th – August 11th
8-week Session: June 19th – August 11th
Visiting Weekend: July 14th – 16th
***You are able to take advantage of discounts by selecting different payment options!***
EQUAL INSTALLMENTS – CASH or ECHECK
– 4-Week Tuition: $5,550
– 8-Week Tuition: $9,800
EQUAL INSTALLMENTS – CREDIT CARD
– 4-Week Tuition: $5,700
– 8-Week Tuition: $10,100
PAY IN FULL AT REGISTRATION
– By Paying in Full at Registration, you will receive a credit equal to the cost of the Cancel for Any Reason Insurance – a $150 value on 4-week tuition or a $250 value on 8-week tuition!
* Must register before November 1, 2016
All deposits are fully refundable until September 15th, 2016.
• Cancel for Specified Causes Trip Insurance is purchased on your behalf through Travel Insured International! Should you cancel for a covered medical reason, job loss, or job transfer over 250 miles, you will be refunded 100% of your tuition. Additionally, North Star will offer no refunds after September 15th, 2016. This insurance plan also includes Trip Interruption Insurance and Emergency and Accident Medical Coverage of up to $25,000.
•Cancel for Any Reason is Back! Additionally, you can elect to upgrade to the Cancel for Any Reason Insurance plan, which allows you to be refunded 75% of your total camp tuition should your son decide to cancel for ANY REASON. You can upgrade to the Cancel for Any Reason plan for $150 for 4-weeks or $250 for 8-weeks.
• Spending money charge of $200 for 4-weeks, $350 for 8 weeks includes laundry, camp store, Cruiser Day spending money, field trips and misc. expenses.
• Sibling discounts of $125 per session will be applied to each additional camper per family.
$280.00 round trip bus travel from Chicago and Milwaukee
$150.00 round trip bus travel from Minneapolis
• Campers flying will travel to Minneapolis and are responsible for their own airfare.
• These are our 9th graders only.
Horseback riding – $28.00 per ride
• 10 rides billed in advance
Private Tennis Lessons
• Sign up will take place in the Spring.