The Covid-19 Pandemic has created a great deal of uncertainty about what the future may look like. North Star remains committed to using the latest science and data to create an environment where we can take great care of our boys and provide them with a fantastic experience. We reserve the right to make changes to dates and sessions in order to create the best environment in which to do that.
1st 4-week session: June 20th – July 16th
2nd 4-week session: July 17th – August 12th
8-week Session: June 20th – August 12th
Visiting Weekend: July 15th – 17th
1st 4-week session: June 19th – July 15th
2nd 4-week session: July 16th – August 11th
8-week Session: June 19th – August 11th
Visiting Weekend: July 14th – 16th
***You are able to take advantage of discounts by selecting different payment options!***
EQUAL INSTALLMENTS – CASH or ECHECK
– 4-Week Tuition: $7,000
– 8-Week Tuition: $12,750
EQUAL INSTALLMENTS – CREDIT CARD
– 4-Week Tuition: $7,250
– 8-Week Tuition: $13,250
PAY IN FULL AT REGISTRATION
– By Paying in Full at Registration, you will receive a credit of $200 on a 4-week tuition or $350 on 8-week tuition, equal to the cost of the Cancel for Any Reason Insurance!
* Must register before November 1, 2022
All deposits are fully refundable until September 15th, 2022.
• Cancel for Specified Causes (The Student Protection Plan) has been purchased on your behalf through Travel Insured International! This offers benefits for trip cancellation/interruption and more! See Plan Document for full details.
North Star will offer no refunds after September 15th, 2022. After that time, you would need to file a claim with Travel Insured.
•Cancel for Any Reason! If you choose, you can purchase the optional Student Deluxe Cancel for Any Reason (CFAR)* plan. This helps provide coverage should your son need to cancel for any reason. You can upgrade to the Cancel for Any Reason plan for $200 for 4-weeks or $350 for 8-weeks.
*CFAR coverage is 75% of the nonrefundable trip cost. Trip cancellation must be 48 hours or more prior to the scheduled departure. CFAR must be purchased at the time of plan purchase and with, or before your final payment. This benefit is not available to residents of New York State.
• Spending money charge of $200 for 4-weeks, $350 for 8 weeks includes laundry, camp store, Cruiser Day spending money, field trips and misc. expenses.
• Sibling discounts of $125 per session will be applied to each additional camper per family.
$280.00 round trip bus travel from Chicago and Milwaukee
$150.00 round trip bus travel from Minneapolis
• Campers flying will travel to Minneapolis and are responsible for their own airfare.
• These are our 9th graders only.
Horseback riding – $28.00 per ride
• 10 rides billed in advance
Private Tennis Lessons
• Sign up will take place in the Spring.