Christopher Rodriguez joins us for his second summer. A trip leader in 2013, he’ll serve as the director of our trip program this summer. Christopher is originally from Fort Worth, Texas but has lived in Nacogdoches for 7 of the last nine years. He just graduated From Stephen F Austin University and he wants everyone to know that their mascot is the Lumberjack. At SFAU he was a trips logistics manager of the Outdoor Pursuits program. In that role he oversaw trip leaders, was in charge of logistics for the program and also led trips.
– A really good book, guitar, and lighter.
Favorite special program at camp
– Tripping Program!
Your favorite TV or movie character
– Benjamin Button
Your best memory of camp.
– Meeting so many great people, co-workers and campers!
Favorite Sports Teams
– Texas Rangers, San Francisco 49ers, Dallas Mavericks and the Dallas Stars
If you could be any animal, what would you be?
– Easy, a Panda Bear
Your two favorite books
– Better Off by Eric Brende and Dances With Wolves by Michael Blake
A secret hobby or skill that you have?
– No secrets from this guy.
How has camp impacted you?
– In just one summer, North Star helped me build upon my professional and personal experience. I love meeting new people and that’s exactly what I got to do all summer long. I’m looking forward to learning a lot more about the people I will be working with this summer!