It’s the Big Ten for Ethan Levy. The native of Mequon, WI (just outside of Milwaukee) will be celebrating his tenth year at North Star. Ethan is currently a senior at Homestead H.S. There he plays hockey and had a great season, with his team playing for the Admiral’s Cup at the Bradley Center. A second generation camper, Ethan’s Dad also went to North Star and his younger brother is currently a camper.
The Big Ten theme will continue in the fall. Ethan will be heading to Madison where he’ll be a freshman at the University of Wisconsin. At camp Ethan can be found instructing football, floor hockey and athletics as well as wakeboarding.
More about Ethan
If you were stranded on a deserted island, what are three things you’d bring?
– Jack Sparrow, Sunscreen, and a water bottle
Favorite special program at camp
– Wacky-One Days or the Rocket Launch.
Your favorite TV or movie character
– Wesley from The Princess Bride or Superman
Your best memory of camp.
– My whole cabin dancing like the Pitch Perfect girls to the song from that movie.
Favorite Sports Teams
– Blackhawks, Bears, Real Madrid, Miami Heat
What would you choose for your last meal?
– Chicken parmesan.
If you could be any animal, what would you be?
– A falcon.
Your two favorite books
– Wuthering Heights, Rocket Power Book
A secret hobby or skill that you have?
How has camp impacted you?
– It has shaped me into the person I am today. It has made me more cultured and seeing all the nice and friendly people cooperate has made me a more tolerant and overall better person.