Ethan Rane joins our staff as a Counselor in Training. Hailing from Buffalo Grove, IL, he’s currently a student at Stevenson high-school. While focused on school, he has lots of interest, including playing the guitar and playing ultimate frisbee with his friends and at a club in school.
– I would bring an ipod, a TV and lots of food.
My favorite special program at camp is North Star Ball
– My best memory of camp was hanging out with my cabin before bed having tea time.
– I would be a bear because i like camping out in the woods, fishing, and sleeping.
– Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and The Shining
– I collect seashells for a hobby when i go to florida on winter break every year.
– Camp has made me more responsible and has given me great counselors as role models to look up to.