Forest Lemon returns to North Star for his second summer. He’s from a small town in East Texas called Nacogdoches. He and his family grew up off the grid, without electricity, television and other amenities. He actually built his house at the age of nine (with the help of his dad).
If you were stranded on a deserted island, what are three things you’d bring?
– Fishing gear, H2O and Matches
Favorite special program at camp
– As a trip leader I love the trips!
Favorite Sports Teams
– Dallas Mavericks and Arkansas Razorbacks
What would you choose for your last meal?
– Steak and fresh vegetables
If you could be any animal, what would you be?
– A Hawk
Your two favorite books
– My Fathers Dragon and Hatchet
A secret hobby or skill that you have?
– I play the fiddle
How has camp impacted you?
– North Star has given my something to look forward too