Jeffrey Padesky was born in Iowa and went to school in Moline, IL. He traveled a lot with his family to see nature in all parts of the U.S. His favorite place to visit is Florida for the great surf and exotic jungles filled with cool animals. In high school Jeffrey lettered on the varsity teams for Football, Wrestling and track and field. Jeffrey also had almost every outdoor extreme hobby there was from ramping dirt bikes to cliff jumping, when it came to adrenalin and nature he was there to explore and make the most of it.
After Jeffrey graduated high school he went to Augustana College to study the environment and be the number one pole vaulted on the track team. After spending a term in Denver Colorado Jeffrey transferred to Western Illinois University to finish school and keep his title as the top pole vaulter. Jeffrey will finish his schooling at WIU with degrees in Geography, Environmental Studies and GIS. At camp Jeffrey will instruct waterskiing/wakeboarding & fishing
More about Jeffrey
What is your dream job?
– My dream Job would own an international hydroponics company to feed the starving parts of the world.
A secret hobby or skill that you have?
– That I am pro juggler.
Your favorite TV channel?
– National geographic
If you were stranded on a deserted island, what are three things you’d bring?
– Mask/snorkel, boat and a surf board
How did you learn about North Star and why did you apply?
– I learned about North Star at a recruiting event at Western Illinois University and applied there after getting an interview.
Favorite Sports Teams
– Chicago Bears, Bulls, Blackhawks
What noteworthy/random/menial jobs have you held?
– Pro juggler, Funnel cake maker/chef, lemon shake ups worker/chef, Roy’s Hawaiian Ice chef, PP lawn service, Augustana College Tour Guide, Augustana college track and field recruiter, City of Moline parks and rec., City of Moline urban planning and city of Denver urban planning.
What did you do last summer?
– Worked for the city of Moline’s urban planning department