Hi everyone my name is Max Sinton this will be my 8th year back at camp, I am from Deerfield, Illinois and I am currently a Junior at Deerfield High School. I play lacrosse for my school which I love to do it is my favorite sport, I am also a part of the schools DECA club which is business marketing club.
I love to play sports of all kinds and have fun whenever it is possible. At camp I will be instructing Disc Golf and Land Sports.
More About Max
If you were stranded on a deserted island, what are three things you’d bring:
– I would bring a fishing pole, a lacrosse stick, and a funbug for whenever I get too bored and decide to go home.
Favorite special program at camp:
– NSZ founded by the 2013 CITs.
Your favorite TV or movie character:
– My favorite movie character is Charlie in the Mighty Ducks QUACK.
Your best memory of camp:
– My best memory at camp is my Canadian which was in 2012 it was a phenomenal trip that showed how team work can get you through anything.
Favorite Sports Teams:
– The Chicago Bulls, Bears, and Blackhawks also the North Carolina State Wolf Pack.
What would you choose for your last meal:
– A full slab of ribs from Wildfire with a side of mash potato’s and for dessert Portillo’s chocolate cake.
If you could be any animal, what would you be:
– I would be a Kangaroo and hop around all day.
Your two favorite books:
– My two favorite books are World War Z and Friday Night Lights.
A secret hobby or skill that you have:
– I can dislocate a bone in my wrist on command I’m not sure how or why I do it but it amuses me.
How has camp impacted you:
– Camp has impacted me in many different ways. Camp taught me to take on new responsibilities and roles that I never thought I would have to do. Camp got me to try new things that have turned into some of my favorite activities to do today. But one of the best things camp has done was create all of the friendships and memories that I have that will last forever.