– All former campers and staff of North Star Camp who will be 21 and over at the time of the reunion.
– A weekend long celebration of 75 summers of North Star Camp.
– Check out the schedule of events.
– At camp, where else? It will be great to have everybody back to their North Star home. Check out our Getting to Camp page.
– On the registration form, we ask that you indicate how you intend on getting to camp.
– The weekend will run from Friday, August 16th through Sunday, August 18th.
– If you are interested in arriving earlier and participating in Post Camp please contact Andy.
– To relive all of those great camp memories
– To reconnect with old camp friends
– To have a ton of fun
– And to raise money for the Scholarship Fund, now the Camp for All Kids Foundation. All proceeds from the reunion will go to fund camp scholarships!
– Everyone is invited to stay in the cabins
– Lodging will be prioritized based on time of registration
– When you register for the reunion, you will be able to request cabinmates
– Upon arrival, we’ll gather around the flagpole to find out where you’ll be staying for the weekend!
– $295 for the whole weekend – includes all of the lodging, meals, activities and a few surprises
– If you would like to stay off-camp for any reason, the cost drops to $250
– Please don’t let the cost deter you from attending. If you need financial assistance, please contact Andy.