In the spring we will have several forms that we need you to fill out. You can access forms by logging into your Campintouch online account. After you log in, click the “Forms and Documents” link, where you will see a list of forms that are necessary to fill out as well as their due dates. In March, all parents will be emailed Spring Checklist which will help walk them through the individual forms that need to be filled out. Please note that even though you may have completed these forms in years past, we do need updated information which will help us best meet the needs of your son. If you have any difficulties accessing or completing forms, please let us know so we can help.
The more comprehensive Preparing for Camp 2020 Info Packet will both help you prepare and answer many of the questions that you have about camp. Even for our returning families, its important that you read through some details on preparing for the summer, initial travel details and life at camp. This packet also addresses some important camp policies that we need your help with.
Below are some links and other resources to help you prepare for camp
- Our Equipment List should serve as a guide to help you pack your son for the summer
- Parents of first time campers, please take a look over the Camper Handbook and Tips for First Time Campers. These articles on Sending a New Camper and Dealing with Homesickness will also help you prepare for the summer.
- If your son is traveling to camp from a city other than Chicago or Milwaukee, read over our Travel Details which will explain our transportation procedures, the airlines Unaccompanied Minor programs (necessary for most campers), and other tips to help you book flights.
- If your son is a Pine Manor Camper (current 9th grader) please read the Pine Manor Trip Guide, which includes a packing list for the Canadian, details on that trip as well as our end of summer Duluth Car Trip.
- Mabel’s Labels and Stuck On You both provide a variety of customizable labels that will help you mark your son’s equipment.
- Everything Summer Camp sells lots of the things on our equipment list. North Star campers get a great discount on the Pop Up Soft Trunk. Our Camper Club discount camp code is: bunk677ns
- Camp Laundry will be providing service for those in the Chicago area. They will pick up duffles from the bus drop-off or from your home, wash, fold and dry any laundry and clean other camp items that need cleaning. Duffles will be returned home after a week.
- Cancel for Specified Causes Insurance is included in the cost of tuition! Click Here to read the details of the policy.
Emails Preparing for Camp
As camp approaches, we periodically send out emails to help our parents prepare for camp. Some of those emails are before many of our campers enroll for the coming season. So whether you’re looking to catch up on emails that you may have missed or if you are trying to track down an email that you deleted, this should help
- Travel Info for families outside of the Chicago/Milwaukee/Madison areas, sent 1/28/19