Whether you’re joining the North Star staff for the first time or you’re a seasoned camp veteran, there are a few things we’ll need from you before the summer. We also have some resources to help you prepare for the summer. Below you’ll find details of some forms we need every staff member to fill out. You were sent the 2019 Staff Checklist to help walk through the forms that we need and other documents that you should read ahead of the summer. Of course, don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or requests!
The Preparing for Camp Guide should be read by all staff. This will provide you lots of info to help you get ready for the summer, let you know about the forms we need from you, and also details more about our policies.
- Basic Info on Campintouch – Please take a few minutes to log into the Campintouch system and make sure all of your information is up to date. If you don’t have your login info. you can click the “retrieve password” link to have your password emailed to you. Once you log in, click the “Update Contact Information” link to access your basic info page.
- Staff Info Form – Available on Campintouch, please fill this form out ASAP. It should only take you a few minutes and includes your transportation plans and some other basic information.
- Health History Form and Voluntary Disclosure Form – These forms need to be filled out and submitted by June 1st. Both of these forms can be accessed through your Campintouch webpage and can be submitted online. Once you log into your Campintouch page, click the “Forms and Documents” link to access these forms. On the Campintouch forms dashboard you’ll see a separate immunization form. This form is also a part of the Health History Form, so you only need to fill this out once. Print it out if you need to have a doctor or parent assist you in filling this out and you can then enter the info in the online health form or send the form in.
- Staff Equipment List – Use this list to help with your packing. If you have any questions about gear for the summer, please send us an email or call.
- The Life at North Star document will give you some additional details. We recommend that you review this ahead of the summer.
- Our social networking guidelines are meant to help each of our staff members understand the expectations that we have for everyone who will be working at North Star in terms of their online presence and communication with campers beyond the summer.
- Counselor Job Description will review the specific expectations that we have of our counselors.