Staff Spotlight – Lucas Kasle
My name is Lucas Kasle. I am from River Hills WI, but now I am finishing up my sophomore year at Muhlenberg College in Allentown PA. At school, I am a tutor for physics, which is my major, I just started the fraternity ZBT on my campus, and I play on my school’s ultimate Frisbee team. Unfortunately, I just sprained my ankle playing frisbee so hopefully that will be better before camp.
This is my 11th summer at camp and you can find me down at swim point or on the rock wall. Can’t wait to see you all there.
More about Lucas
– I would be an otter because all day they swim around and play in the water. And they are adorable.
What is your favorite cartoon Character:
– My favorite character is Aang from Avatar the Last Air Bender.
Where is your favorite spot at camp:
– Favorite spot is on top of the climbing wall. From there you can see almost the entire camp.
What is your dream Job:
– My dream job would be an astronaut. That would be so cool.
If you had a super hero power, what would it be:
– I would want to be able to breath underwater. That would be so cool.
What is the best Christmas/Hanukkah present that you’ve ever gotten:
– We once got these race car things that are controlled by a remote and they are in these clear pipes. They went so fast and my brothers and I would race them.
What is your preferred chicken nugget dip:
– BBQ all they way.
What are your top three movies of all time:
– Lion King, Mulan, and Frozen.
What’s your go-to pie at the Norske Nook?
– I’m not a big pie fan, but their chocolate chip cookies are pretty good.
What is a little Known fact about yourself:
– I can whistle out the side of my mouth.
Share one notable camp memory:
– I remember the last night of my Pine Manor year. All of us slept in Mike Hall and just talked about camp and life for a while.
|Brotherly love…and Noodleheim|