Staff Spotlight – Mandy Sullivan
Can’t wait to get back to camp again! My name is Mandy and I will be at camp for my 15th summer. This year I will also have my son, Bryce, at camp for his first summer! At camp I am the waterfront director and chief life jacket hanger-upper (I am hoping the campers will work me out of this job). You will be finding me at almost all of the waterfront activities; however, I am not a very good fishing instructor! I leave the fishing to my husband Scott. When I am not at camp I am a school speech pathologist for Pre -K thru 12th grade in Markesan, WI. See you all soon and hope you have been swimming!
More about Mandy
Where is your favorite spot at camp:
– My favorite spot at camp is swim point! I love looking back at camp and the bay.
What is your dream Job:
What is the best Christmas/Hanukkah present that you’ve ever gotten:
– I got jumper cables one year (not the best present at the time!) and they have been very handy!!
What is your preferred chicken nugget dip:
– BBQ sauce
What are your top three movies of all time:
– My 3 favorite movies of all time are Top Gun, Labyrinth, and Star Wars (original trilogy).
What’s your go-to pie at the Norske Nook?
– Raspberry sour cream
What is a little Known fact about yourself:
– I enjoy watching Deadliest Catch
Share one notable camp memory:
– Most notable camp experience – one that comes to mind is not really a specific time but every year watching campers get up on water skis for the first time is pretty noteworthy. Each camper who accomplished this is usually stunned at first the celebrated wildly!!