Hi everyone! My name is Max Pastan but some people call me Boston at camp. I am from Marblehead Massachusetts which is a suburb near Boston. I am a Junior at Proctor Academy which is a boarding school in Andover New Hampshire.
I participate in the FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America) chapter I started this year at my school. I also play soccer, cross country ski, and row crew. This will be my 8th summer at camp and my 2nd year on staff. I am so excited to see all the returning campers and meet all the new ones!
More about Max
If you were stranded on a deserted island, what are three things you’d bring?
– My cell phone so I could stay in touch with my family and friends, a sail boat & life supply of Caesar salad
What is your favorite spot at camp?
– The Council Ring
If you could have lunch with any two people, dead or alive, who would they be?
– Steve Jobs and Randy Pausch
What sports team(s) that you root for?
– The New England Patriots, Boston Celtics, Boston Red Sox, Boston Bruins, and Chelsea F.C.
What is your favorite special program at camp?
– Pow Wow Day
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and what would you do there?
– I would go to the British Virgin Islands and I would sail around.
What’s your go-to pie at the Norske Nook?
– Blueberry pie
Best holiday gift that you’ve ever gotten?
– Lego Eiffel Tower
How has camp impacted you?
– Camp has impacted me greatly by teaching me how to be a leader as well as how to live with other people. It also taught me how to be independent which helped me when I first came to boarding school.