I am from Milwaukee, WI and I have just graduated from High Point University in North Carolina with a degree in Physics and Math (anyone know of any jobs in Chicago?). This will be my 11 summer at camp and you can find me on the waterfront most of the time teaching water skiing or lifeguarding.
More about Nick
If you could be any animal what would you be and why:
– A goldfish because being a goldfish seems like a good life.
What is your favorite cartoon Character:
– Avatar Aang
Where is your favorite spot at camp:
– Swim Point
What is your dream Job:
– Building electronic devices
If you had a super hero power, what would it be:
– X-ray vision so I can watch Brody Poss shuffle the deck under the table and make sure he’s not cheating.
What is the best Christmas/Hanukkah present that you’ve ever gotten:
– Nintendo Gamecube
What is your preferred chicken nugget dip:
– Anything spicy
What are your top three movies of all time:
– Inception, Dark Knight, Speed Racer
What’s your go-to pie at the Norske Nook?
What is a little Known fact about yourself:
– Even though I take kids horseback riding at camp, I am very afraid of horses.
Share one notable camp memory:
– For the commando raid, Andy specifically told us not to throw water balloons at his house. So Michael Burger, Oliver Rockman and I went straight to Andy’s house with water balloons. Michael threw his balloons right at the screen door, breaking the door and getting water everywhere. Needless to say it was one of the funniest things ever seeing the fear on Michaels face