Staff Spotlight – Sam Bricker
– A knife, a frisbee, and a friend
What is your favorite spot at camp?
– The council ring is unbeatable, but the health center porch rocking chairs are a close second.
If you could have lunch with any two people, dead or alive, who would they be?
– My grandfather and Theo Epstein
What sports team(s) that you root for?
– Chicago Cubs, Chicago Bulls, Pittsburgh Steelers
What is your favorite special program at camp?
– Friday night service
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and what would you do there?
– Probably Paris. I’d go sightseeing, try new foods, and brush up on my french.
What’s your go-to pie at the Norske Nook?
– Fresh Strawberry
Best holiday gift that you’ve ever gotten?
– My watch
How has camp impacted you?
– First and foremost camp has fostered the strongest of my friendships. It’s been a place that provided familiarity and comfort, but so too has it pushed me to new heights. North Star provides an environment where counselors and campers alike can grow in ways they never could have imagined.
|Sam getting ready for the innertube relay!|